Monday, April 26, 2010

Diaper bag love…

Is it possible to love a diaper bag?  I think so!  Dee needed a gift for a baby shower and ordered a bag from me.  I love working with black & white fabric and I adore this bag!

IMG_7660

IMG_7662

 

In this one I had the pockets all along the bottom but also added pockets near the top for mom’s keys, cell phone and a pen.  Included with the bag was the little binky bag and a changing mat.  This bag measured roughly 25” x 19” with the bottom being about 6” across.  Plenty of room for just about anything baby might need for the day!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What a pretty bag and it doesn't scream out I'm a diaper bag.

Anonymous said...

why not love a bag if it's functional, pretty...and a perfect fit! lol

have a great day!

ciao bella!
creative carmelina was here!