Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some new things

I have been doing a lot of "random" strip piecing and made this iPad slipcover
It is a little difficult to see in the photo but the strips are cut and sewn at angles...which makes it look like I am a terrible seamstress!  I really enjoyed making this cover - and digging through all of my lovely batik scraps.  The bag is $30.

These are a few of the fall inspired items.


The runner quilted with the leaf motif is 32" x 19.5". The other quilted with straight lines is 30" x 19".  They are $25 each.


.
The table mats are $20.  The mat that has a lot of gold is 24" square.  The one quilted with the feather motif is 20.5" square.  Both have been pre-washed and dried so they have an "antique" appearance.



As always, if you are interested in something with similar colors in different sizes or totally different colors, please contact me.  I have a large variety of fabrics from which to choose and am always happy to make something custom for you!


No comments: