Friday, June 1, 2012

More bags

I have received a lot of requests to see some pieces that I completed recently.  Here are some examples of baby girl quilts.  Baby quilts vary in size from roughly 39" square ($50) to about 42"x50" ($70).






The bag below is one of my best selling styles.  This size is 15"x13" and 4" wide at the bottom.  There are 3 pockets in the interior.  The bag shown has a tie closure but I also make this style with a flap/magnetic closure and also with a recessed zipper.  Please email me if you would be interest in a similar bag!


If you live in or near Berks County, Pennsylvania, I have bags and accessories on display at Maranda's Catering, Cupcakes and Confections at 109 E. High Street in Womelsdorf.  Maranda's is open Tuesday through Sunday.  Pop in for a great breakfast or lunch and take a look at my bags!

No comments: